About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Monday, June 25, 2018

Gallery Update: Chasing an Allegiant A320 in the New Livery

This afternoon, I went plane-spotting specifically to chase after another one of Allegiant Air's Airbus A320s; this one was sporting the carrier's new standard livery, which was a first for me! In addition to the Airbus, I got to photograph a little military action in Provo as well, in the form of a C-12 Huron.

Provo (PVU) 62

Preview:

United States Army Beechcraft (B200C) C-12T Huron (84-0149) on short final for 13 as PAT149.

Allegiant Air Airbus A320-214 (N233NV) on short final for 13 as AAY255 arriving from Los Angeles. This is my first time catching the new standard livery of Allegiant on one of their A320s!

Airframe first delivered to Eurofly as I-EEZG in May 2003, and then to Meridiana Fly in February 2010. It then fell under ownership of GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS) and re-registered as EI-EZV in January 2013 before being leased to Aer Lingus in April the same year, flying under the short-lived Virgin Atlantic Little Red branding as "Tartan Lassie." Re-branded under the Aer Lingus livery in September 2015, it was christened "St. Andrew / Aindriú" before being withdrawn in March 2017. Acquired by Allegiant Air in April 2017.

ATP Flight School Piper PA-44-180 Seminole (N684AT) on short final for 13.

No comments: