About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Gallery Update: Apache Action in Spanish Fork!

I was taking another one of my friends flying this evening. I ended up pushing the flight back because it was so stinkin' hot outside! So while we waited, an Army Apache helicopter flew in to practice pattern work as well as some autorotations. I happened to have my camera on me, so I got a few good shots as I was able to see and photograph an AH-64 in flight for the very first time!

Spanish Fork-Springville (SPK) 30

Preview:

United States Army Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow (99-5586) on short final for 30. My first time seeing one of these in flight up close! Certainly don't want to see one of these in your rear-view mirror!

No comments: