About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Gallery Update: Allegiant A319 Afternoon Departure from Provo

I'm still chasing after Allegiant Airbuses that I haven't photographed yet! Today, a single A319 made two runs into Provo from Phoenix-Mesa on one of those days where services is offered twice in one day (the route to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport must be popular to Provo passengers!) and it was another airframe I never photographed before. And yes, it was sporting the airline's new livery!

Provo (PVU) 63

Preview:

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-111 (N319NV) taxiing to 13 for departure to Phoenix-Mesa as AAY281.

AAY281 lining up on 13 for departure. Airframe formerly with EasyJet, first delivered in June 2005 as G-EZIN. Allegiant Air acquired the airframe in July 2014 and then continued to to lease it EasyJet until March 28, 2018 when it was brought over to the states for Allegiant's use as one of the carrier's most recent addition to the fleet.

AAY281 beginning takeoff roll on 13.

No comments: