About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Gallery Update: Allegiant Airbus A320 Re-Chase

The last time I went spotting at Provo, I was chasing after another Airbus A320 operated by Allegiant Air. However, that plane ended up having mechanical issues and I never got the shot I wanted on this particular airframe. But I finally fixed that today as I was able to photograph said airframe in action.

Provo (PVU) 61

Preview:

Beech 200 Super King Air (N46BR) airborne after departing 31 for Brookings, Oregon.

Allegiant Air Airbus A320-214 (N223NV) arriving on 31 as AAY132 from Phoenix-Mesa. Glad I was able to go back for this airframe. 

AAY132 taxiing to the terminal. First delivered to Iberia in August 2001 as EC-HTC and nicknamed "Alpujarra." It was then transferred to Spanish low-cost carrier Vueling in March 2013. It was then acquired by Allegiant in November 2014.

No comments: