About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Gallery Update: A Little Spotting Before Flying

My sister had to take my car down to Payson for a wedding and I had a flight scheduled about the same time so I had her drop me off at the Spanish Fork-Springville Airport. I had about an hour to kill before I was supposed to fly as the plane I was scheduled in was out for another flight so I ended up doing a little plane-spotting right by my flight school. And as luck would have it, there were a few unique sightings today. Here's the link:


Preview:

Platinum Aviation Piper PA-28-140 Cherokee Cruiser (N7625F) airborne after performing a touch-and-go on 12.

Cirrus SR22 (N767ZZ) parked on the ramp. Loving the livery!

Sport Copter Vortex (N395SC) parked on the ramp. Manufactured by Sport Copter, Inc., in Scappoose, Oregon, the Vortex (along with it's predecessor, the Lightning) is an American autogyro supplied as a kit for amateur construction. The Vortex is powered by a Rotax engine.

SOCATA TBM 700 (N930YY) airborne after departing on 12 for Provo.

Cessna T210N Turbo Centurion (N828RJ) airborne after departing on 12.

Robinson R22 Beta II (N221WM) hover-taxiing on A.

Platinum Aviation Diamon DA-20-C1 Katana Eclipse airborne after doing a touch-and-go on 12. This the plane I would go flying in later in the day!

Cessna 172L Skyhawk II (N4391Q) airborne after doing a touch-and-go on 12.

CubCrafters CC11-160 Carbon Cub SS (N5923C) airborne after doing a touch-and-go on 12. A light-sport aircraft based off the original Piper Cub!

No comments: