About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, January 25, 2019

Gallery Update: Sunset Spotting in Albany

After getting back from my quick cross-country flight to Roseburg and back, I had a little bit of sunlight to play with after stowing the airplane and some pilots were heading out to fly. So I decided to practice some more panning shots and take advantage of the light from the setting sun!

Albany (S12) 15

Preview:

Van's RV-10 rolling out after landing on 34.

Cessna 172 Skyhawk (N3966F) departing on 34. A 1958 original model with the square tail fin, making this a true General Aviation gem!

No comments: