About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Monday, May 14, 2018

Gallery Update: Jets in Provo

I had to run a bunch of personal errands today and I was able to fit in some spotting in between. Today's catch includes an Allegiant Airbus A319 that I haven't photographed before, plus a pair of large business jets just before a thunderstorm system rolled in.

Provo (PVU) 58

Preview:

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-111 (N329NV) on short final for 13 arriving from Los Angeles as AAY131. Previously flew for Cebu Pacific Air as RP-C3198. Acquired by Allegiant in December 2016.

Beechcraft A36 Bonanza (N368HP) going on a missed-approach for the ILS 13.

Cessna 680 Citation Sovereign (N885M) on short final for 13.

NetJets Gulfstream Aerospace G-IV-X G450 (N468QS) on short final for 13 arriving from Jacksonville, Florida as EJA468.

No comments: