About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Gallery Update: Chasing Another Allegiant A319 in the New Livery

This morning, I noticed on FlightRadar24.com that an Allegiant Air A319 in the carrier's new livery was en route to Provo from San Diego. And yes, it's another "new" airframe with a registration that I never photographed before, so I went out to chase this "bus" down.

Provo (PVU) 49

Preview:

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-111 (N333NV) on short final for 13 arriving from San Diego as AAY295. This is my third time catching Allegiant's new livery this year. Later scheduled to depart Provo for Phoenix/Mesa as AAY133.

Airframe first delivered in June 2006 as RP-C3194 to Cebu Pacific Air. Acquired by Allegiant in October of this year. I certainly hope once their MD-80s are retired, Allegiant will start mixing things up by sending their longer A320s into Provo more frequently because it seems like their A320s are all concentrated in the eastern half of the United States.

No comments: