About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Pilot Life: Review Flight (Round Five!)

This is it, the last flight I'm supposed to do with my instructor before the end-of-course stage check. We went up for another round of reviewing maneuvers. As usual, I did my pre-flight at my own discretion as my instructor met me at the plane once again.

N245NH, "Wolf 01," the Katana we took up today. 

We eventually got airborne and then spent the next hour out in the practice areas working and polishing up the maneuvers I've been mastering, or rather re-learning the past month and a half. I tried my hardest to get everything right, but I just wasn't sure of myself because honestly, some elements were stacked against me...

After we were done in the practice area, we returned to the Provo Airport and landed before recording in the logbook and calling it. From here on out, I've been instructed to study on my own (which I've been doing constantly, mind you!) and prepare for the stage check, which will be happening as soon as an opening become available. As of right now, I'm not feeling too confident because of my instructor and his character, the overall situation I've been dealing with so far this year, and all this time since April that could've been better used in my opinion.

No comments: