About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Gallery Update: Cessna 404 Titan Sighting in Salem

If I'm not doing any major spotting trips, I continue to seek out smaller opportunities locally. Case-in-point today; I was thinking of going flying since it was a nice day, but I decided not to due to feeling rather fatigued from work. But there were a few random, worthwhile spotting opportunities that presented themselves this afternoon at Salem and I'll the photos speak for themselves.

Salem (SLE) 72

Preview:

Rockwell Commander 112TCA (N520CA) arriving on 34 from nearby Aurora.

Pilatus PC-12NGX (N913SB) parked on the ramp. Arrived earlier this morning from Roseburg and will be returning to Roseburg later in the afternoon. The NGX is latest variant based off the PC-12/47E (also known as the PC-12 NG) equipped with the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6E-67XP engine with FADEC and auto-throttle, 10% larger windows, redesigned interior, extended maintenance, and updated Honeywell avionics.

Aviat A-1B Husky (N422CC) taxiing for departure. I don't think I've ever seen a husky with floats before!

Cessna 404 Titan (N404CR) taxiing for departure to Modesto, California. Arrived earlier this morning from Modesto. Formerly registered as JA5264 with Nakanihon Air Service. I think this is my first time seeing a Cessna 404!

Beechcraft A36 Bonanza (N88CJ) airborne off of 34 for Portland-Hillsboro.

N422CC airborne off of 34.

N404CR departing on 34 for Modesto.

Dassault Falcon 2000EX (N223FJ) parked on the ramp.

No comments: