About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Gallery Update: Ramp Shots from Ashland

During our fuel stop in Ashland, Oregon on our round-robin cross-country flight, my uncle and I walked around the ramp of Ashland Municipal Airport to check out a few aircraft that caught our attention; they've all clearly seen better days.

Ashland (S03) 1

Preview:

Aero Commader 680 Super (N6863S) sitting derelict on the south end of the ramp. One of the original versions of the Aero Commander 500 family! 

Cessna 190 (N4342V) sitting derelict on the ramp. My first time seeing an original 190 model as far as I can recall. THIS is a sad sight as something this vintage should be in the care of an avid vintage aircraft collector!

PZL-Warszawa-Okęcie PZL-104 Wilga 35 (N770SB) sitting derelict on the ramp. This is my first time seeing a radial engine-variant of the Wilga.

Cessna 172 Skyhawk (N6165E). This is what I call a General Aviation jewel! This original design 1958 model is the older brother to my uncle's 172N!

No comments: