About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, September 2, 2016

Gallery Update: Triple Allegiant Sighting

I have seen triple! Triple the Allegiant birds in Provo that is (two A319s and a 757; it would've been perfect had it one of the Airbuses been an MD-80)! In addition to the two scheduled flights today, Allegiant sent back the same 757-200 from yesterday back into Provo most likely for more BYU charter operations related to the upcoming first football game of the season being held in Arizona tomorrow. Here's the link:

Provo (PVU) 6

Preview:

United States Marine Corps Beechcraft UC-12F (B200C) Super King Air (163553) airborne after departing 13.

Allegiant Air Boeing 757-204 (N902NV) parked on the ramp. Same airframe I saw yesterday; arrived from Phoenix-Mesa as AAY4403.

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-111 (N305NV) arriving on 13 as AAY132 from Phoenix-Mesa, this time on regular scheduled service.

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-111 (N328NV) airborne after departing 13 for Los Angeles as AAY345. Airframe formerly registered as RP-C3196 in the Philippines flying for Cebu Pacific. 

AAY132 taxiing to the terminal/FBO.

N902NV airborne after departing 13 as AAY4404 for Phoenix-Sky Harbor (which is a surprise, considering that the airline operates a base at Phoenix-Mesa).

No comments: