About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, September 9, 2016

Gallery Update: Chasing More Jets at Provo

It's been a busy third week at school. Between last week and now, I've been waiting on getting assigned a flight instructor and work out scheduling. As of today, I finally got assigned an instructor and I'll hopefully start flight lessons by next week and start building up flight hours (FINALLY!)! After all that was done, I hung around and did some planespotting, mainly for an Allegiant flight and a pair of corporate jets. Here's the link:

Provo (PVU) 7

Preview:

Bombardier BD-100-1A10 Challenger 300 (N313V) departing on 13 for Page, Arizona. Note the Vivint logo on the vertical stabilizer. Vivint is a private smart home services provider in the United States and Canada with its headquarters right here in Provo. 

Cessna 510 Citation Mustang (N7876C) taxiing for departure to Colonel James Jabara Airport in Wichita, Kansas. The Citation Mustang is classified as a very light jet (VLJ) in the Citation family. VLJs are approved for single-pilot operations.

N7876C rotating on 13.

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-112 (N308NV) taxiing for departure as AAY133 for Phoenix-Mesa. Airframe formerly with EasyJet, rotating between the original British airline and EasyJet Switzerland subsidiary as G-EZIF and HB-JZQ respectively.

AAY133 departing on 13.

No comments: