About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Gallery Update: Return Trip, Beckwourth, California Stopover

Today, we all returned home after another fun year at the Reno Air Races, even if the trip was much shorter than usual. Obviously on the way home, I had to drop off my uncle and his group at the airplane they came in on so that meant another quick detour to Beckwourth's Nervino Airport in northern California. As always, I took a few photos and I got a little more variety since I was here a few days prior. Here's the link:

Beckwourth-Nervino (O02) 3

Photo preview:

Lancair/Columbia 400 (N236RS) parked on the ramp.

Cessna 172S Skyhawk (N2291C) working the Beckwourth pattern.

My uncle's Mooney M20F Executive (N9716M) departing back home to St. Anthony, ID.

No comments: