About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Gallery Update: An Incredible Sight!!!

This evening, I witnessed a very incredible sight that I was able to capture on camera! In a field just outside of Keizer, OR with a few friends, we saw the "blood red moon" during the lunar eclipse! And I even got some aviation-related shots out the deal as well. Here's the link:

Off-Airport 3 (Updated)

Preview:

This is by far one of my favorite shots of the evening! The color of the moon at its prime and I even got an helicopter flying across the frame during this long-exposure shot!

This was towards the end of the eclipse phase but I got an aircraft at an even higher altitude partly in the frame during this long-exposure shot.

No comments: