About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Gallery Update: Different Perspectives/Something is unlike the others...

Slow day during what's suppose to be the peak season for the Legacy Flight Museum... Actually, it wasn't considered "slow;" it was more like "dead" because no one came in during my shift in the afternoon. We had a pretty gnarly thunderstorm pass through so I'm guessing that scared everybody off. That's okay because that afforded me the opportunity to snap a few photographs of cockpit interiors of some of the museum aircraft to offer a unique, not to mention, different perspective. Plus one of these photos is not like the other! Can you figure out what's odd and doesn't belong in the museum? Here are the links:

Legacy Flight Museum Revisits (Updated)

Rexburg (RXE) 18

Preview:

Stearman's open-cockpit.

Howard DGA 15 interior.

Cessna 425 (N425TW).

Beechcraft Staggerwing interior. Note the single control column that can be switched over between pilot and co-pilot.

I think it's quite obvious what's unlike everything else here; it's the Cessna 425 sitting in the museum! Why it's sitting in the main museum hangar, I don't know. All I know is I had to get a picture of it because it's something I haven't seen before.

No comments: