About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Gallery Update: Getting My "Air Show Buzz" On!

I would have gone down to Idaho Falls today to photograph Frontier's inaugural flight to Denver, that is until I looked at the flight schedule; arrives late at night and departs early the next morning! No thanks... Besides that, I think it was wiser to get some school work out of the way in time for this weekend's air show. Speaking of that, a lot of flying activity going on today from the museum planes as well as the visitors lined up to perform for the air show going on weekend. I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't have any photos to share so here's the link:

Off-Airport 1 (Updated)

Preview:

Three-ship formation of three Cessna Bird Dogs.

Gary Rower's vintage 450 horse Stearman PT-18 (N212PC).

No comments: