About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Gallery Update: Citation Mustang Sighting in Albany!

After getting back from my daytime commercial cross country flight with my instructor, I noticed that there was a visiting Cessna Citation Mustang on the ramp and it was getting ready to depart. I was told that the VLJ has been parked in Albany all day and I didn't even notice until now; I must be blind! So I stuck around to watch it depart as I had yet to photograph an actual jet in action in Albany (I've seen a jet land in Albany before, but I was stupid and forgot my camera that time!)!


Preview:

Cessna 510 Citation Mustang (N530RM) spooling up for departure to Sunriver. Arrived earlier in the day from Redmond.

Infinite Air Center Piper PA-28R-180 Arrow (N4958J), the plane I've been flying to fulfill certain commercial requirements for the past two days (namely, the complex airplane hours I needed). I must say, I'm taking a liking to flying this plane, especially the slightly faster speeds compared to what I've been used to!

Cessna T210N Turbo Centurion (N6363L) parked on the ramp.

N530RM departing on 16 for Sunriver.

N530RM just starting to rotate on 16. Yes, jets can operate out of Albany!

No comments: