About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Gallery Update: Ramp Shots at Richfield

This morning I flew down to the Richfield Municipal Airport in Richfield, Utah to participate in a monthly fly-in activity put on by Platinum Aviation. It's been a year since I was last at Richfield and this is my first time getting some pictures from there. Every Saturday starting in the spring, some guys at Richfield open up their hangar and put on a breakfast for guys like us! I flew down with a bunch of pilots and instructors from Platinum and it was a blast! After breakfast just prior to hopping back in the airplane to head back to Spanish Fork, I walked around the ramp and took a few quick shots of some of the aircraft.

Richfield (RIF) 1

Preview:

Cessna 210 Centurion (N7436E). This is the original, baseline 1960 model of the Centurion! Talk about a rare find!

Piper PA-28-140 Cherokee Cruiser (N5816U).

Shots of some of the fly-in participants, including two DA-20s, and the Cherokee that I flew down in!

Robinson R44 Raven II (N4254G).

Cessna 172E Skyhawk (N5562T).

No comments: