About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Gallery Update: Chasing an Allegiant Airbus A320

Now that Allegiant Air has brought their Airbus A320s out west, it's a matter of chasing each one down whenever they bring one in and keeping tabs on the N-numbers. This morning, I went after another A320 flying into Provo from Phoenix-Mesa; this is only the third time so far that Allegiant's used an A320 for scheduled operations into Provo.

Provo (PVU) 57

Preview:

Allegiant Air Airbus A320-214 (N229NV) arriving on 31 as AAY132 from Phoenix-Mesa.

AAY132 taxiing to the TAC Air terminal parking. This 20-year old A320 has quite a history of operators prior to acquisition by Allegiant. Previously flew for the now-defunct Hamburg Airways as D-AHHG.

No comments: