About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Gallery Update: Even More Random Shots from Work

I wasn't supposed to come in today, but I did because my co-worker was sick and asked if I could cover for him for half the day. I was happy to help out and had a chance to get a few more photo opportunities in for my never-ending quest to catch aircraft I haven't photographed before.

Spanish Fork-Springville (SPK) 25

Preview:

Cessna 560 Citation Ultra (N561DA) taxiing after a quick engine run. Yet another jet based in Spanish Fork!

Epic LT (N504SM) airborne after departing from 12 for Boulder, Colorado. My boss at Platinum Aviation was flying this sleek turboprop!

No comments: