About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Gallery Update: Gulfstream G150 Sighting in Salem!

After getting back from a flight with a fellow pilot, I got some quick ramp shots of some corporate aircraft. The aircraft that really caught my attention was a Gulfstream G150, which is a somewhat rare aircraft type as only 120 airframes were built along with the G100/IAI Astra frames built. The G100 family of business jets experienced slow sales, hence the reason for Gulfstream Aerospace stopping manufacturing in mid-2017 and paved the way for the development of the G200 and G280 family of jets.

Salem (SLE) 83

Preview:

Gulfstream Aerospace G150 (N10RZ) parked on the ramp prior to engine-start. With only 120 G150 frames along with the combined 145 IAI Astra/G100 frames built, the G150 is a fairly-rare business jet compared to other models.

Beechcraft B200 King Air (N170JC) parked on the ramp. 

No comments: