About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Gallery Update: A Quick Visit to Aurora

Hard to believe I haven't done any photography at the Aurora State Airport since 2015 and this is only my second time getting some photography there, even after flying in and out of there during the course of my flight training! If I do decide to go forward with some potential plans with regards to my flight training, I could very-well be frequenting Aurora often for my multi-engine training! I decided to pay Aurora Flight Training, a flight school that apparently has a flight club-like feel in terms of aircraft rental rates a visit because I only just recently found out about this place. As it turns out, the flight school/club has a Piper PA-30 Twin Comanche (a nice one at that!) available for multi-engine training. I had an opportunity to get up-close with the plane and got some pictures. I may very-well decide to pursue my multi-engine add-on with this plane and flight school!

Aurora (UAO) 2

Preview:

Piper PA-30B Twin Comanche (N125RJ) parked on the ramp. I'm considering doing my multi-engine add-on training in this bird!

Dassault Falcon 2000 (N705WL) airborne off 35. This one's locally-based as it's registered in nearby Tualatin.

No comments: