About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Gallery Update: Spotting on the go in Salem

I went out for a local flight this afternoon and brought my camera with me. I got a few photos worth noting both before and after my flight as I was transitioning around the ramp.

Salem (SLE) 25

Preview:

Piper PA-28-140 Cherokee Cruiser (N1636H), the plane I took up for a local flight today.

Cessna 750 Citation X (N808GG) parked on the ramp. This jet arrived into Salem just as I was about to depart and ended up parking right next to it when I returned and got fuel for myself. Hard to believe that one of the fastest jets available in the broad civilian market today is no longer in production as of last year.

Cessna 551 Citation II/SP (N551GE) parked on the ramp. The Citation II/SP is certified for single-pilot operations.

Cessna 560 Citation Ultra (N554TS) taxiing for departure.

N554TS departing on 34.

Cirrus SF50 Vision (N843MF) parked on the ramp. Arrived from Las Vegas two days ago. I photographed two SF50s last year, but this is my first time getting a really good look at one.

No comments: