About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Gallery Update: Jet Sighting in Albany!

Another small update to the gallery, but worth sharing. After doing a quick cross-country flight up and down the Willamette Valley today on an unusually sunny afternoon, I had the opportunity to take a closer look at something on the ramp at Albany I just had to photograph! The aircraft in question (that's been on the ramp in Albany for quite some time now!) was an early model of the Cessna Citation family.

Albany (S12) 9

Preview:

Cessna 500 Citation I (N70CA) parked on the ramp. By today's standards, this airframe is a far cry from some of the newer models out there so not surprisingly, a straight-wing like this can be worthy of the "Slowtation" nickname! According to the FAA website, this jet's airworthiness and registration is currently expired, so what's to become of this old bird is up in the air...

No comments: