About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Monday, July 24, 2017

Gallery Update: A Little Turbo Mooney Action

My uncle along with one of his friends is taking a Mooney out east to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for EAA Air Venture tomorrow (lucky ducks!). Before they make that trip though, they wanted to make sure that the plane they were going to fly on was in good shape and ready to make the trip and be comfortable with the aircraft's performance. My understanding is that this plane has not flown much recently and has been somewhat of a hangar queen. Of course, that warranted a test flight (a pre-flight before the flight, if you will!) and I just came along for the ride and observe two experienced pilots work in tandem as a crew while enjoying the evening views of eastern Idaho!

St. Anthony (U12) 9

General Aviation Wings 07/24/2017

Mooney M20M Bravo DX (N794RS) just before hopping in and going out for a quick flight. I actually flew in this aircraft a little over four years ago out to Pinedale, Wyoming and back. 

Lined up on Runway 22 just prior to departure.

Turning right base for Runway 4. Thanks for the ride Travis!

Air Tractor AT-602 (N665LA) parked on the ramp. There's an agricultural/spray business based at St. Anthony known as Shupe Flying Services and it's probably a good bet that this aircraft is associated with it.

No comments: