About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Monday, July 17, 2017

Gallery Update: Chasing a Bombardier Challenger 600

There's a Bombardier Challenger 604 with a pretty cool livery based in Provo that I've been chasing after for quite a while now. But every time I saw that it was making a move on FlightAware, I was occupied with something else so I kept missing it. That all changed today and I finally got it. Here's the link:

Provo (PVU) 39

Preview:

Smoke Jumper De Havilland Canada DHC-6-300 Twin Otter/VistaLiner (N97AR) operating as JUMPER 97 on short final for 13. I'm glad I was able to get another good shot at this Twin Otter!

Aero Commander 680W Turbo II Commander (N54163) taking 13 for departure. For obvious reasons, one can't help but think of Bob Hoover when seeing this aircraft type!

Bombardier CL-600-2B16 Challenger 604 (N923KB) on short final for 13 arriving from Wilmington, North Carolina.

You could probably guess why I really wanted to photograph this particular Challenger jet!

Such a cool livery!

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-112 (N307NV) taking Runway 13 for departure to Los Angeles as AAY345.

No comments: