About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Gallery Update: Warming Up Little By Little

It's a new month and that means a transition in seasons. Things are beginning to warm up here in Rexburg and once again, I found myself at the Legacy Flight Museum. It was another slow day in terms of visitors so that allowed me an opportunity to take some pictures from the ramp. This time, there was some flight activity going on but I still wouldn't call it "Active." But as it starts getting warmer, more flying activity will be taking place, including test flights from the Legacy Flight Museum in preparation for the 2014 Rexburg Air Show scheduled for this June; I'll be sure to get photos of that!

In the meantime, here's a small update with more photos from Rexburg-Madison County Airport:

Rexburg (RXE) 3

And a preview:

A definite visitor parked out on the ramp is this Cessna 401A (N401PC).

Maule M-4-220C (N2058U) departing RXE.

A Cessna 180 departing RXE; it's paint scheme makes it difficult to identify the tail number.

No comments: