About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Gallery Update: Ole Yeller is Back!

If you've been looking at my recent photos from the Legacy Flight Museum from this year so far, you might have noticed that a very famous P-51D Mustang nicknamed 'Ole Yeller' once owned by Bob Hoover has been absent. Well, it has been in St. George, Utah for the winter but now she's back in Rexburg! I decided on a whim to head over to the Legacy Flight Museum to help out a little bit and my timing could not have been better when I found out 'Ole Yeller' was being brought back to Rexburg! I captured her arrival into Rexburg and she taxied right into the museum hangar! The following links have the photos of 'Ole Yeller' I took as she arrived today:

Rexburg (RXE) 5

Legacy Flight Museum Revisits (Updated)

Here she is in all of her glory:

Touch down on RXE's runway 17.

Taxied straight into the hangar like a boss!

Inside the museum. It is great to see this P-51 again!

No comments: