About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Gallery Update: A Quick Stop in Creswell

After yesterday's frustrating scrubbed flight in the Skylane, I flew myself down to Creswell for another quick cross-country outing. After landing there so many times, I decided to prolong my stop and check out the airfield. As usual with these spur-of-the-moments, I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Creswell (77S) 1

Preview:

Piper PA-28-151 Cherokee Warrior (N56777) airborne off 33 working the traffic pattern.

Cessna 175 Skylark (N9341B) airborne off 33 for nearby Eugene.

This is my first time seeing the base model Cessna 175 with the square tail!

Cessna 172RG Cutlass II (N6270R) parked on the ramp. My first time seeing a Cutlass! While it was marketed as a version of the popular Cessna 172, the 172RG Cutlass is actually certified on the Cessna 175 Skylark type certificate.

Cessna 152 (N9494G) parked on the ramp.

Cessna 182 (N5815B) parked on the ramp. This early 182 is used by Eugene Skydivers.

No comments: