About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Gallery Update: Consolation Spotting at Salem

I had to scrap my flight lesson with my instructor in the Skylane today because of a man-made mechanical issue (people treat planes like lawnmowers sometimes!) that needed to be looked at. So being at the airport, I grabbed my camera and did some spotting. There wasn't much to see, but I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Salem (SLE) 

Preview:

Cessna 182M Skylane (N70574) arriving on 34. I was supposed to get up in the air in this bird after this arrival, but a damaged door mechanism grounded the plane.

Cessna 525 CitationJet (N616PR) taxiing for departure to Pasco/Tri-Cities.

Cessna 180E Skywagon (N2672Y) arriving on 34.

N616PR departing on 34 for Pasco.

No comments: