About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Gallery Update: Two Unique Cessna Citation CJ4s in Salem!

Another thing I need to chase more often are corporate jets sporting unique or unusual liveries! It's one thing to see a standard or default livery on General Aviation aircraft, but it's always fun seeing ones with unique paint jobs. One Cessna Citation CJ4 arrived in Salem last night and another one early this morning; it was just out of boredom/curiosity, but after checking out the tail numbers and finding pictures of them on FlightAware and FlightRadar24, I realized both of these corporate jets were sporting pseudo-military liveries! So I just knew I had to go over and check these planes out while they were on the ramp, and that's exactly what I did!

And here's the other kicker: Both of these CJ4s are a part of or affiliated with The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, which is kind of funny considering that I photographed their Bombardier Global 5000 yesterday!

Salem (SLE) 29

Preview:

Cessna 525C Citation CJ4 (N215HG) parked on the ramp. Arrived last night from Bismarck, North Dakota and scheduled to hop up to Portland before returning to Bismarck and then on to Farmingdale, New York this afternoon. Sporting a pseudo-USAF markings with a pseudo tail-code 18-0266. Registered to SMGM LLC out of Marysville, Ohio; pretty good bet it's from The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company!

Cessna 525C Citation CJ4 (N1MG) parked on the ramp. Arrived this morning from Sioux Falls, South Dakota and scheduled to depart this afternoon for Afton, Wyoming and then on to Farmingdale, New York. Sporting a pseudo-USAF markings with a pseudo tail-code 17-0246. Registered to Hagedorn Aviation, Inc. out of Port Washington, New York, which probably means this CJ4 is the personal jet of James Hagedorn, CEO and Chairman of the Board of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company.

No comments: