About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Gallery Update: Chasing an Allegiant Airbus from the Dike

This afternoon, I got another round of spotting from the Provo Airport dike road. This time, I chased after and photographed an Allegiant Airbus A319, and it certainly has been a while since I went after an Airbus. And yes, it's an Allegiant A319 with a new tail number that I haven't seen before! You'll recall that I will only spot at PVU from now on only for Allegiant airframes that I haven't seen before to save myself from repetition and for anything unique or out of the ordinary. And believe me, I've noticed that certain airframes frequent Provo often! Anyways, here's the link:

Provo (PVU) 28

Preview:

Cessna 525 Citation CJ1 (N66BE) on short final for 13.

Platinum Aviation Diamond DA-40 Diamond Star (N566DS) on short final for 13. 

Piper PA-28-140 Cherokee Cruiser (N4888T) on short final for 13.

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-111 (N330NV) on short final for 13 as AAY132 from Phoenix-Mesa.

Airframe was originally delivered in 2006 as RP-C3193 to Cebu Pacific. Acquired by Allegiant in November 2016 so this airframe is among the newest for the low-cost carrier.

Love this angle, love the background!

No comments: