About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Gallery Update: Some Quick Shots from Las Vegas!

I am in Las Vegas, Nevada, Sin City!

I flew in with my dad via Frontier Airlines today in order to attend the Aviation Nation Air Show being held at Nellis Air Force Base and finish off my 2022 air show season this coming weekend (stay tuned for those photos!)! Upon arriving at Harry Reid International Airport (previously known as McCarren International Airport until the renaming took place at the end of 2021) and disembarking from the flight that brought us down from Portland, I got some quick pictures before heading down to baggage claim.

Las Vegas (LAS) 1

Preview:

Air Canada Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner (C-FGDX) parked at gate D24. Arrived from Toronto-Pearson as ACA1281 and scheduled to return to Toronto as ACA1280. My first time seeing a 787 AND seeing a widebody operated by Air Canada! And I'm glad I got to see the previous "Toothpaste" livery as well!

Frontier Airlines Airbus A320-251N (N334FR) "Stretch the Great Blue Heron" parked at gate E9 after arriving from Portland as FFT2170, the flight my dad and I flew in on. As it turns out, this airframe was Frontier Airlines' first U.S.-built A320neo airframe, straight out of Airbus' plant in Mobile, Alabama!

No comments: