About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, February 18, 2022

Gallery Update: Sukhoi Su29 Sighting in Salem!

After successfully finishing my Cessna 182 Skylane checkout and getting the high-performance endorsement this afternoon, I stuck around the airport to photograph a few things that caught my eye, including a locally-based Sukhoi Su-29! I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Salem (SLE)

Preview:

Sukhoi Su-29 (N29VB) arriving on 34 after a local flight. I've only seen other Su-29 before and that would be none other than Renny Price's white and purple one that I've seen at several air shows here in Oregon! Hopefully, I'll be able to catch this bird again when I have some more time...

Cessna 182A Skylane (N4896D) arriving on 34 after a local flight. Unlike the Skylane I flew in, this straight-tail version is more of a classic design!

Valley Flyers Cessna 182M Skylane (N70574) in front of the hangar. The plane I just got checked out it today! I'm looking forward to taking this bird out on my own from here on out!

No comments: