About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Gallery Update: Shots from Albany and Corvallis

My uncle and I had plans for the flight we were going on, but smoke from all the wildfires along the west coast put a damper on said plans. Instead, we went to Corvallis (home of Oregon State University Beavers, for those of who cared!) and paid a visit to the FBO and avionics shop to make some inquiries and do some business. After flying in and out of Albany and Corvallis for the past couple weeks now, I've taken notice of a couple of aircraft at both airports I wanted to photograph and I took the opportunities today.

Albany (S12) 4

Corvallis (CVO) 1

Preview:

Erickson Air-Crane Sikorsky S-64F Skycrane (N163AC) "Bubba" on station at Albany in support of nearby wildfires burning in the region. I hate wildfire season because of the smoke, but it's always cool to see aerial firefighting aircraft at a local airport.

Pilatus PC-12/47E (N123NX) parked on the transient ramp at Corvallis.

Piper PA-31-310 Navajo (N73TM) parked on the transient ramp.

Cessna 560XL Citation Excel (N15CV) parked on the transient ramp. Registered to Logan, Utah-based Cache Valley Electric.

Cessna 650 Citation III (N650SG) parked on the transient ramp.

No comments: