About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, December 2, 2016

Gallery Update: Some Random Photos

Hard to believe it's already the month of December and the year 2016 is almost done; the year has been an eventful one for me nonetheless. It's been a stressful week; getting back into the school week after a week off for Thanksgiving is always a drag. On top of that, I took the FAA Written Exam for the Private Pilot Certificate midway through the week (I passed the exam, by the way!). The one silver lining after getting through this week is that the semester is almost done AND I'm not too far off from finishing up my flight training for my Private Pilot Certification!

After getting out of classes for the day, I stuck around and decided to see if there was anything worthwhile photographing today since it's been a while since I did any form of spotting. I've actually made smaller updates a little while back before today's updates:

Provo (PVU) 20

Now that the winter season is in full forces, weather is a much bigger factor and from what I've been seeing, it seems that Allegiant Air has made slight alterations to their weekly flight schedule, most likely for the winter months. And here's today's random update:

Provo (PVU) 21

The main highlight of today's random spotting session:

Bombardier BD-100-1A10 Challenger 300 (N415NG) taxiing for departure to Las Vegas.

No comments: