About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Gallery Update: A Quiet Sunday in Provo

I normally don't do anything on Sundays here in Provo but I did go today in the hopes of catching something I noticed on FlightAware. In the end, I was a tad bit disappointed that it did not show up. I saw on FlightAware that an Embraer ERJ-135 was supposed to fly into Provo today. Unlike the E-170/175/190/195 E-Jet family that's become a common sight everywhere, the ERJ-135/140/145 family of regional jets are a rather rare sight here in the western United States; they're still commonly seen all around the East Coast. Again, much to my disappointment, it ended up not showing up. But I didn't leave from this impromptu spotting trip empty-handed:

Provo (PVU) 22

Preview:

Robinson R44 Raven II (N10RS) working the pattern.

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-111 (N303NV) arriving on 13 as AAY1007 from San Diego.

Bell 206L-3 LongRanger III (N207MH) departing after a quick fuel stop.

N303NV airborne after departing 13 following a turn-around as AAY1005 to Oakland.

No comments: