About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Monday, November 7, 2016

Gallery Update: Chasing an Allegiant Airbus A319

For the first time in weeks, I'm chasing after an Allegiant Air Airbus A319. They've become a rather common sight here in Provo that I pretty much stopped photographing them, unless it's an airframe with a tail number that I haven't photographed before, which was the case today! Here's the link:

Provo (PVU) 19

Preview:

Allegiant Air Airbus A319-112 (N306NV) taxiing to the terminal after arriving as AAY344 from Los Angeles. Airframe is leased from GE Capital Aviation (GECAS), which formerly leased the airframe out to EasyJet in 2005 as G-EZIA and then to EasyJet Switzerland as HB-JZT in 2010 before going to Allegiant in 2015.

After about a half-hour turn-around, N306NV departs for the return-trip to Los Angeles as AAY345.

No comments: