About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gallery Update: Full House at the Legacy Flight Museum

Just another day volunteering at the Legacy Flight Museum. We actually had the hangar doors open and I got some planespotting in from the ramp as well. We also had a full house again in the museum hangar as well with several planes belonging to the museum being put back on display today. Here are the links:

Legacy Flight Museum 2015 Revisits (Updated)

Rexburg (RXE) 24

Preview:

Cessna 172N Skyhawk II (N2207E) working the pattern at RXE. This plane has the very same paint scheme as N5174E, my uncle's Cessna 172N, so at first, I thought I was seeing double!

The museum's Cessna 305C, better known as the O-1E Bird Dog (N305CM) sitting on the ramp just prior to being put back on display.

Here's a cool line-up of three Piper Cubs. From left to right is N7196B, N150CW, and N208PF.

The museum's Boeing B75N Stearman (N49259) being towed back to the hangar for display.

The museum's North American SNJ-3 Texan (N676JD) being towed back to the hangar for display.

Grumman American AA-5A Cheetah (N9887U) taxiing.

View of the Legacy Flight Museum with hangar doors opened all the way. All aircraft are in the hangar with the exception of the SNJ-3.

No comments: