About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Gallery Update: Spotting on the Go (SLC-PDX)

Well as you may have noticed from my flight critique published yesterday, I took some pictures. Three new photo albums have been made as I travelled home from the Rockies back to the Pacific Northwest yesterday. The first is a little spotting done at SLC after I boarded my plane taking me home. The second is aerial photos (like winglets and landmarks) while utilizing commercial air travel. The third is a new album I'll be constantly updating with miscellaneous photos I take as I travel around commercially in the states. Here are the links:

Salt Lake City (SLC) 2

Commercial Air Travel

Stateside 1

And here's the preview:

SkyWest Airlines d/b/a Delta Connection Canadair CL-600-2C10 CRJ-700 (N603SK) taxiing for departure from SLC.
I've been at this for a while now but I have never photographed a regional jet in Delta Connection colors until now!

Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-3H4 (N383SW) just after push-back from the gate at PDX.
One reason for starting this stateside album was because I spotted this special paint scheme and figured, "Eh, what the heck!"

No comments: