About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Friday, October 1, 2021

Gallery Update: Post-flight Twilight Ramp Spotting in Salem

I can't believe it's October already! The year, though challenging yet again, has been flying by (no pun intended!). After getting back from a flight with my flight instructor as part of a Flight Review, I got a few quick ramp shots after the sun set, mainly because there were a few unique visitors parked. I'll let the photos do the talking.

Salem (SLE) 93

Preview:

Piper PA-22-108 Colt (N5247Z) parked on the ramp.

Bell 407 (N684H) parked on the ramp.

AĆ©rospatiale AS-332L1 Super Puma (N406RG) parked on the ramp. I saw this Super Puma earlier this year, when it was still registered as N830AC; as it turns out, it's been re-registered to the N-number that's painted. Currently being based in Salem temporarily as wildfire season is coming to a close

No comments: