About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Gallery Update: TBM-930 Sighting in Salem

Before I embarked on a little Dawn Patrol cross-country flight this morning, I got a chance to see and photograph a TBM-930 that was parked by the fuel pumps as I was getting some fuel. I don't think I've photographed a TBM-930 before and I haven't photographed much of the SOCATA/Daher family of turboprops in general, so it was good to see one. Plus, I've only started to learn more about this French-built high-performance turboprop thanks in part to the YouTuber Steveo1Kinevo!

Salem (SLE) 86

Preview:

SOCATA TBM-930 (N930GE) parked on the ramp. Arrived yesterday from Bandon on the Oregon coast and scheduled to depart for Santa Rosa later this morning.

No comments: