About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Gallery Update: More Shots of Taos Air in Salem

Before going flying this afternoon, I decided to get more shots of the Taos Air Dornier 328JET I saw a few days ago, mainly for better lighting and weather. While I'm happy that I got more ground shots, the plane was scheduled to depart Salem later in the afternoon and I was out flying by then. But I'm happy regardless that I got to see this airline livery for the first time this month.

Salem (SLE) 65

Preview:

Advanced Air (d/b/a Taos Air) Fairchild-Dornier 328-300 328JET (N192TS) parked on the ramp. Scheduled to depart for Corvallis as WSN92 and then on to Salt Lake City. The fact that they were departing for Corvallis might indicate sports charter.

NetJets Embraer EMB-505 Phenom 300 (N344QS) parked on the ramp. Arrived yesterday as EJA344 from Seattle-Tacoma. Scheduled to depart later this evening for Long Beach.

Size comparison between the 328JET and the Phenom 300.

One last shot of the Taos Air 328JET. Love seeing rare sights like this!

No comments: