About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Gallery Update: Chasing a Beechcraft 1900 (Again!)

This'll probably be my final gallery update for the year 2015. I wanted to test the waters here while holiday cargo runs were still going and decided to go out to the Salem Airport again to take another shot at an Ameriflight Beech 1900. I'll let the photos explain. Here's the link:

Salem (SLE) 9

Preview: Erickson Incorporated Beech 1900D (N105EV)

Taxiing in after arrival.



Much to my disappointment and confirming what I suspected, this is the same aircraft I photographed just four days ago, which means this particular aircraft is making runs on the same route during the cargo rush. Given the rarity of any variant of the 1900, might as well photograph them regardless of repeat airframes...

Side-view of the 1900D.

Prop-blur! Also, it was a lot lighter than what the photo depicts. Again, achieving prop-blur has this unintended result of a darkened photo.

Parked in a different position than last time. Also, I got prop-blur AND a lighter photo. I don't know how I achieved this...

Just after engine shut-down.

No comments: