About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Gallery Update: Return to the Museum!

I'm back in Rexburg, Idaho for one more semester at Brigham Young University-Idaho and I just got through the first week. Being back in Rexburg meant only one thing: time to go back to volunteering at the Legacy Flight Museum! I was kind of looking forward to this day because I got a new camera for Christmas and I've been dying to take aviation photos with my new toy! I never thought the first photos I would take with my new camera would come from the Legacy Flight Museum. Generally, I was pleased with the results. As I am volunteering again, this new photo album from my museum revisit will be updated as time goes along. Here's the link:

Legacy Flight Museum (2015 Revisits)

Photo Preview:

The museum made a new acquisition while I was away; a North American T-28C Trojan (N328AK).

Another angle of the museum's T-28C.

Of course, "Ole Yeller" and the "Mormon Mustang" caught my eye, as always!

The Beechcraft Staggerwing, Boeing Stearman, and Grumman S2F-1 Tracker all in one frame.

The Bell P-63C Kingcobra, lookin' good as always!

And of course, the only un-airworthy aircraft still at the museum is the Douglas A-4 Skyhawk.

No comments: