About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gallery Update: Results from Boredom

The following is a result of me sitting at the Legacy Flight Museum on a winter day on a weekend feeling somewhat bored. It wasn't that cold, a lot of snow melted due to rain and milder temperatures but it was still a slow day business-wise at the museum. So I decided to step out and get a breath of fresh air and take photos of whatever I could see on the adjacent ramp of Rexburg-Madison County Airport. Not surprisingly, I didn't see a whole lot. But an update is an update and I've been kind of dying to get a photo update in, even if is just the typical, boring general aviation aircraft...

Rexburg (RXE) 2

Preview:

This was by far one of the most interesting things I saw. An engine and propeller next to the museum...

No comments: