About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gallery Update: More Skyshark, More of Idaho

I went down to Idaho Falls today in order to run some errands. On the way back, I stopped by the Idaho Falls Regional Airport to get a little spotting in. Of course, I would catch the Skyshark again as well as a few other things:

Idaho Falls (IDA) 2

Preview:

F-86L (upgraded F-86D) Sabre Dog on display at IDA. This aircraft was restored by Pacific Fighters (located at  IDA).
The Skyshark got moved the last I saw it. This time it was over by the Utah Helicopter flight school.

No comments: