About This Blog:

The primary purpose of this blog is to showcase the best of my aviation photography. As such, you will find links to my main aviation gallery on Facebook containing photos from aircraft spotting, some kind of aviation event such as air shows and fly-in events, as well as aviation museums. I also critique my flights on commercial airlines and the services they provide. Occassionally, you'll find personally written, independent articles based on news and current events involving aviation. And of course, I'll put up links to official and unofficial aviation-related websites when I find them. And when time permits, I'll talk and discuss about anything involving aviation. But most importantly, this is my way to document my journey into the aviation industry!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gallery Preview

Nothing new to add to my photo collection but here's a taste of what you're missing out on by not liking my Facebook page:

North American P-51C Mustang 'Betty Jane'. Collings Foundation Wings of Freedom Tour; Salem, Oregon.

Oregon Army National Guard Short C-23C Sherpa. Hot August Flights 2012; Salem, Oregon.

142nd Fighter Wing (Redhawks) Oregon Air National Guard (Portland, Oregon)  F-15C Eagles fly-by demonstration. Oregon International Air Show; Hillsboro, Oregon.

Horizon Air Dash 8-Q400 (N440QX; Oregon State University livery) fly-by demonstration. Oregon International Air Show; Hillsboro, Oregon.

USAF Heritage Flight, F-22 Raptor & P-51D Mustang 'Wee Willy II' formation flight. National Championship Air Races; Reno, Nevada. 

Six-ship formation of the Patriot Jet Team Aero L-39C Albatros.  National Championship Air Races; Reno, Nevada.

Delta Airlines Airbus A330-223 (N855NW) taxiing for departure; PDX-AMS. Portland International Airport; Portland, Oregon.

JetBlue Airways Airbus A320-232 'Can't Get Enought Of Blue' (N618JB) taxiing for departure. Portland International Airport; Portland, Oregon.

So click here to see a whole lot more of my photos. And if you like what you're seeing, don't forget to like my page!

(Okay, I'll admit; I'm kinda going through withdrawals of not getting any kind of aviation photography in the last month or so. But I gotta keep the blogging up-to-date somehow!)

No comments: